Lanco sensory toys are a perfect gift for your bubba's sensory development thanks to their unique textures and shapes. Handmade from 100% natural rubber!
Please note this product is HERMETIC (does not have a hole or a squeaker so is great for the bath time!)
The toy is a unique teething toy imitating shell form and texture with lots of lines and bumps to help with sensory development and soothing their aching gums during teething times. Great bath time toy.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands.
- All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating 4 senses: sight, touch, smell and taste.
- No squeaker, fully moulded
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as she/he pleases!
- Suitable for birth, teether
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.
Lanco Toys is a family business from Barcelona dedicated to the design and manufacture of 100% natural rubber toys since 1952. Lanco toys are made from natural rubber and are hand-painted with non-toxic paints. These toys are water-resistant and are completely PVC, BPA and Phthalate free. Babies can chew and mouth them with total safety.