With the newest member of our Troupe family due to arrive in March there is definitely a serious case of baby fever going on! There are so many beautiful products out there at the moment but here is a quick list of the favourites discovered so far:
1. Number one on the list is of course our Baby Hooded Towels! Having received a few baby towels as gifts previously we found them short lived in terms of size and to be completely honest either plain ugly or just down right boring! It seems there was only white, pink or blue to choose from - or something with bunny ears attached! So when we came to designing our baby towel we made sure it was nice and roomy (fitting 0-3 years) and would look gorgeous on your little one as well as hanging in the bathroom (or dropped on the floor - haha).
2. These gorgeously soft Jamie Kay basics are a must have! With two older brothers there are plenty of hand me downs but every new born deserves some of their own basics surely! These were a bit of a treat though - I have to say good old Baby Factory and Farmers are still the usual go to for singlets and that bottom cotton layer!
3. There's no going past Noah & Bowie when it comes to newborn goodies! We just love their basics range range - so beautifully soft! The Dela Stripe Organic Romper and Cavi Dot Romper are favourites so far!
4. In terms of muslin wraps Hey Baby wraps are super cool! Their colours and patterns are so fresh and fun - check them out at Small Supply Co. Another absolute favourite and by far the softest wraps I have come across so far are from Burrow and Be (and best of all its an NZ business!).
5. Sleep sacks are a must have around here. In those first few weeks it's all about ease of access to those night time nappies and the organic sleep sacks from Pureborn Organic are perfect! You can check out their range online at our stockist Monkey Kids. For when the little ones get a bit older Merino Kids Go Go Bags are the go to brand (available from another one of our awesome stockists The Kids Store) - such good quality and can be past down from child to child.
6. The Kapow range available from Grey + Wild is super cool and a little bit different! Will definitely be grabbing some of their pieces!
7. If it's something for the baby's room you are looking for then you absolutely MUST check out our stockist Little Trooper. They are about to launch their online store (in fact I think it is this week!) so if you are not in Tauranga - don't despair! They have such an amazing range its easy to lose an hour or two perusing the store!
So that is a start - I could have gone on and on but I will stop there for now! Comment below with your favourite baby items! We would love to hear from you!
Have a happy week everyone